Saturday, March 12, 2011

the Pre Blog to the Real Blog

So. After this unbelievable week... I realized that I have not blogged in ages. I seriously have not had a week like this past one in my entire life. Luckily, it has produced a lot of good writing material, yet finding the time to actually sit down and process it all has been a struggle! Essentially, I am writing this blog for those who follow me pretty regularly simply to say that I will be blogging soon with much to say.

However, I do want to pause this morning, and simply reflect on the great tragedy in Japan. I am not sure why these events occur... and interestingly enough, why somehow, I have been sparred from such an experience in my lifetime. Today my heart is in Japan, and I hope yours is too.
"Have no fear of sudden disaster, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared." Proverbs 3:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment