Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If I could go back...

If I could go backwards.... make changes... do something over.... I would have:

-never gone to McDaniel College
-appreciated the easy course load of high school
-spent more time playing with my dog Winny
-been more patient with my grandma aging
-spoken softer, and with articulation, and meaning
-not worked at the Greene Turtle...
-made more time for me
-not been so mean to him
-not mooched off people's plates... *laughs*
-not given the deepest parts of myself to people who didn't deserve them
-chose better, more meaningful friendships
-spent time telling myself I was beautiful
-not been so harsh on my body
-had higher standards
-moved slower
-been more respectful to my mother
-donated more money instead of buying another "must have"
-not gotten in the car that day of my accident
-not wasted 2 years of my life being absolutely miserable
-still not drank alcohol... :)
-saved myself for my husband
-prayed more for others
-been less self centered
-spent more time with dear friends instead of guys
-done more acts of service
-spent more time at church
-spent more time seeking Jesus
-spent more time loving Jesus
-spent more time serving Jesus
-spent more time with Jesus
-believed in myself...

If I could go back, there is a lot I would change. But I can't. I can only press onward.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment