Friday, June 24, 2011

The Great Escape: Part II

So. I've realized that I have let the world get ahead of me big time. Its obvious. Lack of blogging is a clear example. I am pretty sure that both of my new job(s) {Yes plural and both involving photog} as well as trying to still have a summer & preparing for Haiti have left me a little stretched. I have had a lot on my mind that I am still trying to process.

Tomorrow I will be heading to the lovely (and much needed) beaches of North Carolina. ah.

I feel like God seriously wants me to rest. whatever that looks like. Rest my body, rest my soul, rest in His glorious creations or simply just to rest in Him. The motto for the trip is the following:

Rest. Restore. Rejuvenate.

I know I want to fellowship with Dave & his lovely family as well as take lots of pictures and maybe have an adventure? But I also intend to  be still for once, removed from daily routine and see/ hear what God has to say to me about the coming month. July is going to be super involved. I need to get some of my ducks in a row before it gets here. Not to mention major ducks before Haiti gets here... its only about a month away now.

I look forward to diving into some of what I discover on here when I return. Stay tuned. Stay in Him.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul. Psalm 23.



<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment