Thursday, March 15, 2012

Real


re·al:



genuine; not counterfeit, artificial, or imitation; authentic



There is in true beauty, as in courage, something which narrow souls cannot dare to admire."- William Congreve

"If you have seen nothing but the beauty of their markings and limbs, their true beauty is hidden from you."
- Al Mutannabbi


"A woman's true beauty lies within the reflection of her own inner happiness"- author unknown

"There are no better cosmetics than a severe temperance and purity, modesty and humility, a gracious temper and calmness of spirit; and there is no true beauty without the signatures of these graces in the very countenance."- Author Helps
Today is the eve of the release of what started out as a simple vision and a small conversation over dinner between two friends. Plotting and dreaming, my sweet friend and I wanted to some how portray a body of work that was authentic. That would above all things be empowering and inspiring.

I believe we have accomplished this.

Tomorrow I will be revealing the long awaited series. I hope that you will stay tuned...

<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment