Friday, June 1, 2012

what is a friend?


Today I was blessed. Blessed beyond words. Moved to tears, I was reminded that when God takes away... He provides... & often times... provides something that far surpasses what was removed....

"Thanks for letting me process things with you. I have loved learning alongside of you. I know we have greater things yet to come, in our friendship and in our personal lives. You have been given way too much for it to not be used. I have no doubt God is molding something for you to be placed in your life at just the right time. You came to me at the exact time I needed it, and I didn’t even know it or realize it till much later. In the same way, I know God is taking you where He wants you. Whether it is what we have planned, that I cannot say. But I do know this: it will good, and it will add to the fullness of your life. He promises. And I just can’t wait to look back again in a year or two and realize what God did right now that we didn’t see or understand while it was happening.

Lindsey Plevyak I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. It’s beautiful and I’m so glad to be a part of it. So here’s to you. To us not getting the things we think we want, and getting the things we didn’t know we  needed at just the right time and to God working out all the details in a way only He can."

Always & forever...

all my love, sacred friend. 


"Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter:
                                               whoever finds one has found a treasure.
Faithful friends are beyond price;
no amount can balance their worth.
Faithful friends are life-saving medicine;
and those who fear the Lord will find them.”-Sirach 6:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment