Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beginnings...

So after pondering the thought of "blogging" for a little, I finally decided this would be a good thing for me. This time in my life is by far the most interesting. Things, I feel, are in constant transition and at this point, nothing feels permanent or stable. I felt that documenting my thoughts/experiences would be beneficial not only to myself, but perhaps to others that are currently in this time of uncertainty as well. I feel compelled to not necessarily write about my life or day to day events, but ideas, struggles, thoughts of the future and most of all, the ever growing walk with my Lord, Jesus. Hopefully this will be a fruitful endeavour. All in good time...


"And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment