Sunday, December 19, 2010

thankful.grateful.full.filled.

Pondering the days before Christmas and only a week before the new year, I am reflecting on the things that I have been so blessed by this year. People, places, things, that have touched my life and have left me ever so thankful. I thought I would list :)

*retaining some sort of sanity after this ridic semester
*lifepoint church
*spiritual growth
*bentsie, the best puppy ever
*learning to be still
*flyleaf, red, skillet, tenth avenue north, and hillsong united
*new friends
*& old
*faithfullness
*direction after graduation
*new york city
*coffee dates
*the wonderful man God put in my life
*answered prayers
*my blog
*cristina
*chai tea
*rebuilding my relationship with my mom

* & last but certainly not least... finding my way back to You. thank You for waiting for me. You knew I would come back to You. <3


I'm ready for you 2011...

2 comments:

  1. amazing Linds :) thank you for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this.


    i am very thankful for your perspective on life.

    and that picture! so fabulous. you will be on one of those billboards someday no doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete