Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Roads... til I meet You.

you're blessed when you stay on course.
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
-oh that my steps might be steady...
How can a young person live a clean life?
By carefully reading the map of your Word...
Be generous with me and I'll live a full life, not for a minute will I take my eyes off Your road.

....I am a stranger in these parts. Give me clear direction....
Barricade the road that goes nowhere.
I choose the true road that goes to Somewhere.
I post Your road signs at every curve and corner.

I run in the path of Your commands,
for You have set my heart free...
Guide me down the road of Your commandments.
I set Your instructions to music... & sing them as I walk this pilgram way...

When I took a long, careful look at Your ways
I got my feet back on the trail You blazed.
Before I learned to answer You, I wandered all over the place...
((My troubles turned out all for the best...))

I see the limits to everything human.
But the horizons can't contain Your commands...

I watch my step, avoiding ditches & ruts of evil.
I never make detours from the route You laid out;
You gave me such good directions.
By Your word, I can see where I am going.
they've thrown a beam  of light on my dark path.
I've committed myself & I'll never turn back.

The way You tell me to live is always right... help me understand it so I can live to the fullest.

My life's an open book before You.
Invigorate my soul, so I can praise You well...




& should I wander off.....



..... Seek me...

I'll recognize the sound of Your Voice...






{Passages from Psalm 119}

No comments:

Post a Comment