Monday, January 31, 2011

Aletheia; The Truth will set You Free

You were made in His image.
& so was I.
Even though we look a little different
on the outside.
It only took me a minute.
to see your soul
The joy & love abounding
couldn't be controlled.
That's when it hit me...
I don't know how you can have the faith.
I don't know how you get through
the day.
What I know is His love is in you...
& you're teaching me to love Him too..
                                        
Page one was perfection.
Page two the fall.
The rest of the book revealed to us Your plan to fix it all.
In Love You came to be
You lived and died to set me free.. from the man I used to be....
In faith I'll take a stand,
with a broken heart I'll praise You...
with a broken heart I will give You all I am...
                                       I am the Lord Your God. you're My beloved Child. I will keep you, I will hold you through the night.
I will love you, I will lead you to the light. We've been here so many times...
This place where you start doubting My Holy Word
But so many times I've proven to you that
My covenant is true. Your cry is always heard....
I WISH YOU COULD JUST TRUST ME AND BELIEVE THAT ALL MY WORK IS ONLY GOOD FOR YOU. 






Poor & feeble. Lost & torn.
My soul is drying out...
Life uncertain
with no reward...
Send your flood in this drought.
Will You do what You claim to, oh Lord?

I look at the flowers of the field. I look at the birds of the sky.



                                                   HOW MUCH MORE AM I TO YOU?


Whatever you are holding to.. I pray you can release it.
Whatever holds you back... I pray you break through it.
Whatever tells you, you can't.... I pray you say that you can.
Whatever tells you, you won't... I pray you that you I will.
I WILL TELL THE WORLD OF YOUR GREAT LOVE
All Lyrics by Aletheia

No comments:

Post a Comment