Saturday, January 22, 2011

never thought id say this... wedding(s) in my future? ;)

So. I've been doing some thinking, and everyone needs a plan B right? While I so desperately desire to be a photojournalist photographing particularly in third world nations, I need to also plan for what is within grasp as well. I am currently interning with Kimberly Brooke Green, an outstanding local wedding and lifestyle photographer. Through spending some time with her on location at a wedding as well as being recently asked to shoot an upcoming wedding this summer... I feel as though weddings/wedding photography may be a potential route of exploration? I also decided that if my dreams of being a photographer pan out to just be a dream thennn I can see myself being the designer who pulls together all of the visual elements for a wedding, aka, floral arrangements, decorations, name cards, place settings, etc. sooo perhaps weddings are in my future after all...

Below are some wedding photos I've come across that I think are just stellar. Trying to get some ideas.



 







No comments:

Post a Comment