Saturday, January 8, 2011

frustration nation.

Tonight I find myself in a bit of a pickle. This week consisted of me running around like a wild woman. I began this new photo series which is I am so so proud of. However I am trying to knock it out in a week, which is exhausting. Applying for grad school has also been on the list. Everything for 3 of the schools is due on the 15th, and I'm still plugging through applications. I also quit my job... which was freeing yet at the same time a little concerning. And to top it all off, my week ended with the stomach flu. Not gonna lie... it's been horrible. If you know me at all, you know I'm not one to lie low... ever... and this illness has been a bit paralyzing. However, hopefully I'm on the mend. At least by tomorrow... I just have too much to do!


So. I find myself tonight with concern and a little bit of a heavy heart. I just am not sure whats going to happen this spring. As many of you know I don't own a professional camera... lol if you saw what I own, you would probably laugh. I have been blessed by my good friend, Chris, who has been so kind to let me use his digital camera through out this fall. I've been able to do so much through the use of his awesome camera, and I am truly blessed by his generous heart. Yet, obvi, I need my own... unfortunately that costs mucho $. And with quitting my job and getting ready to take on the 18 credit spring semester of senior year... that doesn't really leave much room for working or saving...



I'm simply frustrated. I know I need to get over it, but in honesty, there is just a lot of uncertainty in the coming months with finances and direction. I think may be the reason why I'm feeling this way is because I haven't really been prayerful. I've sorta let the hecticness of the new year and so forth sweep me away. I think I need to stop panicking and just be still. I am hoping I am well enough to get to church in the morning, as well as finish the 3rd person's, Elizabeth Anglin, pictures for my series.

If you are reading, I just simply ask you to pray for me tonight. Pray that I have peace about the coming months. Pray that God will provide for me financially....pray that this stomach bug HITS THE ROAD. sigh.
 You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life. - Joan Miro

No comments:

Post a Comment