Friday, January 28, 2011

The Great Escape...even if its only 2 days...

After a rather hectic first week back to class, I thought what would be more fun than a road trip!? Although we're only traveling to Bridgewater... I am determined to have a relaxing weekend before REALLY gearing up for the last few months. Work is manageable at the moment, but I am sure before I know it will all begin to pile upon me and trips such as this one will probably be less doable. SO even though there is pending snow, we (as in the boy & I) are heading to VA this afternoon to visit my dear friend Bekah! Please pray for safe travel and a great weekend of fellowship. All I know is ....

This
+ This
= This.
                                                    Yes. A weekend getaway with 2 of my favorites. Stellar :).

"A friend loves at all times,
And a brother is born for adversity." Prov 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment