Friday, April 22, 2011

I can never thank You enough....



He was pierced for our transgressions


He was crushed for our iniquities; 


the punishment that brought us peace was 


on Him


and by His wounds we are healed.





I can never thank You enough for Your great out pour of selfless love. You were perfect. I'll never quite understand the mystery of Yourself. & I will never understand why I was good enough for You... 
But what I do know, is that You were the definition of courageous. Your strength was beyond anything that I will ever endure. Your obedience to Your Heavenly Father was sealed with Your self sacrifice. Your suffering left the greatest mark on human creation. You are God. You are my God. You are my best friend, my dearest Advocate. The only fit counselor. The only refuge in whom my soul longs for. You are deserving. You are the beginning. the end. 
You are the reason that I sing.
You are the one who saved my life.
You are the one who loves me most.
Who walks beside me when all others leave me.
You are the only one who can satisfy the deepest needs of my heart.
I will never be able to thank you enough...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment