Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Your Great Name: Oh Jesus....

In light of holy week, I have been doing some reflecting on life, where I am in my spiritual walk, & what growth or insight has occurred over the past almost 40 days.

I have so many thoughts/desires/things to potentially write about, and am hoping to do over the next few days. But tonight, I simply wanted to share a song, that I am sure you have heard, although I hadn't heard until last Friday.

This song, has been on repeat. Over and over, in my thoughts, on my mind, its been kinda crazy. I find myself singing it and not even realizing it. There is so much truth in this song.

With Easter quickly approaching, we will be recalling Christ's great sacrifice & defeat over death. This song, for certain, is my anthem. Give it a listen, I hope we can all share in this together<3

& all the world will praise, Your Great Name


No comments:

Post a Comment