Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I believe wedding bells are in my future....

& by believe I mean photographing.

Essentially this week alone, I have received 7 requests/inquires about photographing upcoming weddings.
Needless to say, I am thrilled.

I was a little uncertain as to where the Lord was going to lead me after graduation, but I can not help but feel that He is calling me to this world of weddings. After this past weekend, where I had an awesome opportunity to co-shoot a gorgeous wedding with one of my dear friends, I knew that this was something that needed to continue pursuing. And after the extensive interest and requests for me to be a part of so many special days for newly engaged couples, I believe that I have heard God's message for my immediate future.


Over the next few months I am going to start seriously looking into the business side of things. A lot of work needs to go into this before I can be runnin the show. Not to mention how much more I still need to learn!


Regardless, This is what I feel God is calling me to do after graduation. It is amazing feeling to have some sort of peace in knowing that there is a plan, even for the time being. Although, I am open to His amazing ability to change that plan at any moment...


I simply wanted to share my excitement with you. I feel beyond blessed to capture the beautiful moments of these most sacred days, and preserve a memory that will be a lasting one.

I look forward to the journey, and will sure to keep everyone posted <3

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. 
Colossians 3:17

All Honor, All Glory, All Praise, to You.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! God is giving you a beautiful way to use your beautiful talents and your beautiful spirit :) Can't wait to see where he takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 thanks girl. I am blessed by your friendship!

    ReplyDelete